Skip to main content

Road Trip in Florida: Panama City Beach, Clearwater & Siesta Keys/Anna Maria Beach

Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis

I gave you a little break from vacation outfits but now I am going back to my road trip and sharing my experiences with you. Our next 3 stops were in the south of Florida: Panama City Beach, Clearwater Beach and Siesta Keys & Anna Maria Beaches. These are all beautiful beaches with amazing white, extremely fine sand.
Panama City beach had a bit fluffier sand then the other two. I will talk more about them a bit later. The water was also not very calm. I love playing in the waives so I really enjoyed my two day stay at this beach. Maybe the reason why I also loved it so much was because it was a first beach (other than lake beaches) that I have been to in the last two years. Last summer I didn’t end up going anywhere south so the feel of the ocean and sand sure felt amazing. Panama City Beach is mainly family oriented vacation destination. It’s mostly composed of hotels and resorts. There is not too much to do in the evening except for a few bars, but it’s great for families and for some fun in the sand. If you’re looking to do some light surfing, this is the place to be.


Panama City Beach
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis

Clearwater Beach was on top of my list of beaches to visit. I heard only great things about it. So the expectations were quite high. The sand is very white and extremely fine. In fact, it’s so fine that it’s not fluffy at all, so it makes for a bit harder ground to lay on, then one may be used to at the beaches. I love lying in sand as opposed to beach beds, so fluffy sand is important. Though my high expectations were not met, I still think the beaches were really beautiful. The water is pretty shallow so it’s perfect for kids. The town is really cute beach town with beautiful houses. Another positive thing about this town is that it was surprisingly very, very affordable.

 Clearwater Beach
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis

Lastly, Siesta Keys and Anna Maria beaches are part of one long strip of land in the south of Florida. Anna Maria is to the north of the strip and is mostly comprised of smaller, more private and quaint, beautiful beaches. So if you want some quite romantic beach time, this is your place. Siesta Keys had much wider stretches of sandy beaches and has more visitors, therefore it’s much noisier. The sand, just as in Clearwater is fine and white. Both towns are also very cute, though Anna Maria was much more quaint and colourful. Both towns also have a much livelier night scene then Clearwater.

Now, being that I was in beach towns for 5 days, there is not much one can wear but a bathing suit. I am not the type of a person that likes to spend too much $$$ on bikinis. After all, you sit in the sand in them, swim and wash them too many times. So spending hundreds of dollars on them just makes no sense to me. I do love Victoria Secret strapless tops with proper sized cups. I use them as bathing suits (as they are meant to me)  but also as strapless bras when needed. I am a bigger cup so finding a strapless bra with a proper support (which keeps your boobs where they are supposed to be, as opposed to making them look like they are just above your navel) is crucial to me. On a side note, I’m very saddened to hear they are discontinuing their bathing suite sales. I also like to mix and match my bathing suits so it makes it look like I have more of them then I actually do. In the pictures from Panama Beach I am wearing Triangl Swimwear. What a beautiful purple colour, isn’t it? In Clearwater pictures I’m wearing top and bottom from Victoria’s Secret. The H&M dress I purchased just before my trip was such a success and money well spent. It was perfect as a cover-up, dress on its own or a light summer jacket. I wore it non-stop. In the final photos I’m wearing Victoria Secret top and H&M bikini bottoms. I love ruffles on the bottom as they create an illusion of curves. This is also true of bikinis that tie on the sides. If your shape is more sporty and you want to look more curvy, these two style are perfect for you.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as you did the New Orleans posts. If you have missed them, follow the links here, here & here.
Thank you for following.

Ciao!

Sasha <3

Siesta Keys Beach & Anna Maria Beach
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis
Panama city Beach, Siesta Keys BEach, Clearwater beach, Anna Maria Beach, HM dress, HM cover-up, Florida beaches, Road trip, blogger travel, Beach outfit, Victorias Secret bikinis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f